Let us help you with these common integration scenarios:
- Integrating an e-commerce, content management system, blog, or forum package into an existing website.
- Add missing "back-end" administration or reporting features to better manage your site and your business.
- Creating a custom "front-end" for a software package to improve your site's visitor experience.
Two major issues confront any integration project; visitor experience and functional integration.
- Visitor Experience — Visitors to your site shouldn't be aware of any significant difference in the "look and feel" of the site just because you're using software from more than one source. A seamless experience can require not only creating or modifying software "skins" and themes, but also changing page structure, site navigation, form handling, and more.
- Functional Integration — While linking different software packages together can be challenging enough in any scenario, additional difficulties often arise when you need to exchange data between the software packages. Customer information may be duplicated, security implemented in non-compatible ways, and additional administration tools can become confusing and burdensome.
We can help find the right software for your business, or build it for you.
Then we'll make it work as smoothly as possible for your customers, your staff, and your business.
Find out more... Contact us to discuss your project.